Hey Loves! This post will be about how I fill in my brows. Brows frame the face and I truly think they can make or break a look! I am new to the camera I’m using (Thanks Mommy <3) so please bear with me with the pictures. They will surely get better!
The products I use are:
- M.A.C Brow Pencil in Spiked
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow in Dark Brown
- M.A.C Studio Finish Concealer in NC50
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel in Chocolate
- Anastasia Beverly Hils #12 brush
- Sedona Lace EB23 Brush
The first thing I do is brush my brows UP with a spooly. This will help get your hairs in place so you can see where they need to be filled in.